Friday, May 4, 2007

Starmaker

Can't sleep.

I'm delighted by what I see in the heavens.



Last night we looked up and saw beauty.

A golden silvery snake in the sky and then...
the darkness crept past like a black ship and then...
there was the moon in all its splendor.


And a friend sent this:

stars

which again just reminded me how wondrous YHWH is.

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world
-Psalm 19:1-4

To whom then will you liken Me,
Or to whom shall I be equal?” says the Holy One. Lift up your eyes on high, And see who has created these things, Who brings out their host by number; He calls them all by name, By the greatness of His might And the strength of His power; Not one is missing.
-Isaiah 40:25-6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it shall come to pass,
that before they call, I will answer;
and while they are yet speaking,
I will hear.

Isaiah 65:24

Starmaker answers our questions
before we know how to ask them.
And when we praise and seek The ONE,
The ONE becomes the praise!

Subhlimin Ali said...

i was a frog
with strings attached
until His hands scooped me up,
brought me to the water
where He teaches tadpoles
about Grace.